Welcome to the 34nd episode of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a news program from the international network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
This issue is naturally concentrated on topic of corona-virus and it’s influence on our struggles. Unfortunately we have inputs only from one continent this time, but it is special due to the presence of voices of people struggling at Rojava, at Moria refugee camp and prisons in Greece. For us it’s very important to give this voices a chance to be heard.
Content of this edition:
– Free social radio 1431AM, Thessaloniki, Greece
• Hunger strike of V. Dimakis
• 1st of May in Greece
• Some words about Grup Yorum, the hunger strikes and the deaths of 3 comrades.
– A-Radio Berlin: Interview on the film “Radical Resilience” about political burnout and how to avoid it.
– FrequenzA: The audio is from two internationalist, which are based in Rojava at the moment, about their thoughts and analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the society there and why it makes sense to fight the capitalist system worldwide.
– Radio Fragmata: Updates on situation in Greece and coronavirus (May Day 2020, New environment destructive policy, police brutality, refugees struggles and fascists attacks, anarchist and revolutionary prisoners situation, mutual aid actions)
– Invisible Radio: Voices of people from Moria camp and Last incidents in prisons and camps in Greece
-recommended radios from $hile:
(episode in total 1:22:00)
you can listen to the episode the below…
or download it directly from archive.org DOWNLOAD
If you’d like to get involved in the network or want to hear more – send an email to email@example.com. Check out all the shows look for the a-radio-network collection on archive.org or at our website, a-radio-network.org